- An original member of the SJOS team, his wisdom at Committee Meetings was always amazing and so insightful.
- His vision and action in creating SJOS has inspired so many of us to step up and volunteer to make a difference. I always enjoyed catching up with David at meetings and events over the years. He was very good to me. May he Rest In Peace.
- He was so generous.
- It was a pleasure to have known David.
- It was a life well-lived.
- A great loss to many – a true gentleman and very humble
- He was a truly remarkable man – generous, charitable and a man of great faith
- He will be greatly missed
- A terrific bloke with a tremendous amount of drive and passion
- A most wonderful man and a great privilege to have known him
- He was a gentle, wise man with great ability to bring people together. He is now at peace.
- He was such a beautiful, wise man with enormous drive and compassion
- He was a kind and gentle man who left a fabulous legacy
- Such a wonderful man
- He was an inspiration to us all
- He really was ‘a man for others’
- He was very special and it was truly a privilege to have known him.
In lieu of flowers, donations welcome to St Joseph’s Outreach Services, a charity very dear to Dr David Quin – Donate Here.
Funeral Mass for Dr David Wyndham Quin will be live-streamed on Wednesday, (July 8 2020) at 11 am.
To view the Mass please visit www.tobinbrothers.com.au and search Quin in the webcast and funeral notices.